Thursday, March 15, 2007

Scribe Post Marks

Before I start marking scribe posts, you should each really consider this, and since you can always go back and edit what you've done, please do so by the end of the week, so that you don't get a poor mark on what you've done so far. I have high expectations, and I'm encouraging you folks to live up to them...

so, again, READ THIS, especially points numbered 5 and 6...and if you want to see what I think a really good post looks like, here's a recent example:

Check out this post

Pay attention to your responsibilities to your classmates, and consider that the conversations we're having here on the blog are conversations among all of us, not just one-way to me, or one-way to you as students...

What mark out of a possible 10 points so far would you give yourself, based on the rules linked above? Think carefully, and make appropriate changes...

No comments: