Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hey what is up block 3 applied math class! It is Captain Kolan speaking on a important news update.

Today May 23 we started off the class with a good old mental math, then we took a look at our camper question and learned the proper way to make the spreadsheet for it. I have to wait to put pictures on here, because Mr. Max had to leave class for a moment and I wasnt able to get any pictures of the formulas I apologize but I will get them as soon as possible.

I also found this game some of you might have heard of its kinda neat it asks you questions and you can never beat it or I couldnt anyways, try it out haha http://www.stuff.co.uk/think.html

I hope you enjoy,
Captain Kolan

1 comment:

Ryan Maksymchuk said...

Captain Kolan....neat link, and I like the enthusiasm that transmits through your posts...Great stuff! The link to the little puzzle is an oldie but a goodie...I first saw it in the back of a magazine about 15 years ago, and have used it a few time since...My question to you is...Why does it work like that? I'm sure if you think carefully, you'll figure it out...Feel free to discuss it in class...

RM