Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday, April 30

Today we started the class off with another mental math quiz. If anyone wants to see it, just ask and I can put it up later.

Our wiki assignment is due Friday, May 4th and Mr. Max has a challenge for us. For bonus marks or a credit of some kind we can put in multimedia of some kind such as video, audio, a powerpoint, slideshare, and etc....

Another thing that is due is our accelerated math, we have to be done up to 56 objectives by Monday, which is the end of the geometry unit.

Today was a work class to get caught up on all of our assignments, but one thing that Mr. Max did bring up was about the cell phone banning in schools.

In my opinion, I don't think that would be the smartest idea because as a student I don't think that many students would even listen to that rule. Teachers would just be getting frustrated all day about telling the kids to put away their phone. I know that I would probably still bring my phone to school even though they were banned. If anyone has any thoughts or opinions about this topic, leave a comment and we can talk about this subject more.

No comments: